People forget a vast amount of what they learn in a classroom within a very short time. Research shows that as much as 67% is lost within 24 hours, if it is not applied or repeated, leaving only 33% retained. That's a lot of money lost and a lot of time wasted!
Research has also proven that by repeating and applying the learning points at least 4 times, at strategic intervals, within a 60 day period following a course, retention levels can be increased to over 80%.
Time being one of today's biggest commodities in business; we can't afford to keep pulling people back into a classroom and away from the front line of sales and service. BUT we do have the technology to deliver that key information to them as new ideas, reminders, tests, and performance inspiring messages as part of a strategically designed, technology driven, learning campaign.
Rolin creatively structures and captures the points and skills you want your people to learn into bite size modules, as videos to wrap around the interactive intervention. Support this with SMS to direct, test and inform, and add a practical element using flash cards to present to you what you haven't understood yet, and you have the helpful, time efficient productive solution that is ROLIn.